Pure Beeswax is a product made by the female honeybee. The bees use the wax to make honeycomb in the hive. When the honeycomb is full of nectar (honey) the bees close it off with more wax. The beekeeper removes this wax and melts it down to make beeswax.
Pure Beeswax is a vital non-toxic raw material with a low melting point and has a soft pliable character which makes it perfect to use as a thickening agent for many cosmetic goods such as creams, lotions, and body butter. Other uses include furniture wax, crafting projects, and making candles, just to name a few.
Common Uses for Pure Beeswax include
- Blend your own salves and vapor rubs.
- Make your own DIY Soap or Lotion.
- Make natural non-toxic crayons. Keep the kids safe.
- Soothing natural lip balm.
- Make your own body butter and hand cream.
- Use on reeds for wood instruments.
- Use on sticky draw slides.
- Protect your furniture and make your own polish.
- Use on wooden floors or any other wood surface.
- Make natural scented candles and wax melts and add some colour.
- It can be used in hair care and beard balms.
- Use for grafting plants in the garden..
- Ease cracked heels. Make them soft again.
- Make reusable food wraps. Cut down on single-use plastic.
- Use as a sewing aid.
- Use on zips that won’t zip.
- To prevent bronze tarnishing.
- Rub on the back of new shoes. Prevent rubbing and blisters.
- The list goes on. There are many more uses of pure beeswax..